Right Wing Bonus Tracks: I’m Dreaming Of An Infowars Christmas
- World Net Daily columnist Joseph Farah praises Trump for destroying the deep state: “He’s a one-man wrecking crew for the Deep State, for unconstitutional government, for conventional wisdom, for the status quo and for going-along-to-get-along. And I like it.”
- Pastor Mark Burns claims he was right that President Trump “wasn’t going to forget the crooked illegal deeds of Crooked Hillary Clinton,” and alludes to the “Lock Her Up” chants during the 2016 Republican National Convention.
- Congressional candidate Paul Nehlen, who hopes to claim the seat held by Speaker Paul Ryan, creates an “autistic screeching” meme to attack right-wing figures who criticized him after they become aware of anti-Semitic remarks he made.
- Speaking of Nehlen, Rebel Media host John Cardillo tweets that “Team Bannon,” referring to the apparatus pushing Steve Bannon’s political agenda, was “shocked and disgusted” by Nehlen’s anti-Semitic remarks and that Bannon “has cut the guy loose.”
- Finally, the gang at Infowars released a cringe-worthy music video to remind us all “how Hillary almost Scrooged Christmas.” In the video, Infowars reporter Millie Weaver impersonates Clinton and proceeds to decorate a Christmas tree with skeletons, chains and a crack pipe filled with crystals, before going down chimneys like Santa Claus to steal the guns of townsfolk.