Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Holy Spirit Immunity
- Jim Garlow says this election is a choice between good and evil: “60 million babies that have been killed in the womb, if they could be polled, they would be voting for Donald Trump.”
- Public Advocate is calling on “the United Nation’s General Secretary António Guterres to use his mandate powers to send observers from member nations Estonia (Singing Revolution), Montenegro (recent fair election) and South Africa to Twitter Corporate Headquarters in San Francisco to observe election interference funded by non-American sources.”
- Brenden Dilley voted early in-person yesterday and posted a photo of his ballot on Parler, apparently unaware that taking photos in a polling station is illegal in Arizona.
- Al Mohler posted a 3,750 word piece trying to explain why he will be voting for President Donald Trump in 2020. It was not convincing: “Having argued loudly for the resignation of President Bill Clinton on national television many times over in the wake of the Monica Lewinsky affair, I felt that I could not vote for Donald Trump [in 2016] without hypocrisy. I even went so far as to say that if I voted for Donald Trump I would have to apologize to Bill Clinton. Well, I am voting for Donald Trump in 2020 and I make no apology to Bill Clinton. I do apologize, but my apology is for making a dumb statement that did not stand the test of time.”
- Jan Markell predicts that Minnesota will go Republican in the upcoming election because voters realize the state has “been completely destroyed by Democrat Party politics.”
- Finally, Kenneth Copeland declares that Trump is now immune to COVID-19, which is evidence that Christians have “a Holy Spirit immunity” that is will protect them from the virus.