Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Give It a Rest
- Franklin Graham says that those who criticize President Trump need to “give it a rest“: “Let’s pray for him, that God will give him wisdom to make the right decisions for the American people and to do his job well.”
- Wayne Allyn Root is now claiming that a “traitor” tapped Trump’s phone on his call with Ukraine and should be sent to prison for 50 years.
- Intercessors for America is calling on Christians to pray against the Ukraine/whistleblower investigation: “Father, we pray that any attacks that are unfounded would fall away and gain no traction. We pray for truth.”
- Jim Bakker believes that if “a sweet old lady” with a gun, like his wife, had been at Walmart during the recent mass shooting, “she could stop that guy.”
- Finally, the Family Research Council’s Tony Perkins declares that Americans do not support impeachment and Democrats should just drop it: “In poll after poll, the message from voters is the same: Enough already. If you want to remove Donald Trump from office, do it the old-fashioned way: win an election.” Perkins, of course, repeatedly called for President Obama to be impeached.