Right Wing Bonus Tracks: George H.W. Bush’s Finest Moment
- Ann Coulter remembers the late George H.W. Bush: “The one incident the media decided to excoriate Bush for was, in fact, his finest moment: the Willie Horton ad.”
- Bradlee Dean is not happy with a recent “Good Morning America” segment about a child drag performer: “These networks, along with these parents should be held lawfully accountable for child abuse (Matthew 18:6) and the advocation of that which is clearly illegal (Felony activities) in this country. Americans must demand prosecution in protecting our posterity (Proverbs 16:6).”
- John Zmirak sets out to answer the question of “why have leftists gone so completely bonkers?”
- Josh Bernstein declares that “Michael Cohen is a rat” who simply “had to be intelligent and smart and not say anything and [Robert] Mueller would have had nothing.”
- Finally, Dave Daubenmire spent a good portion of his livestream today asserting, entirely without evidence, that a local meteorologist died of “AIDS-related leukemia,” which is something that he apparently concluded based simply on the fact that the meteorologist was gay.