Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Fighting Back Against The Word of the Year
- Liberty Counsel is outraged about Merriam-Webster’s “Word Of The Year” and needs money to fight back: “This latest cultural atrocity gives you and me a disturbing signal of how far our nation has shifted off its Judeo-Christian foundation—and why Liberty Counsel is so needed today.”
- Alveda King is very upset that people have criticized First Lady Melania Trump’s Christmas decorations: “I don’t understand how that hateful spirit is free to operate, right in the midst of this season, where we should be healing, loving, forgiving, and, for me, celebrating Jesus Christ as an expression of faith.”
- Dave Daubenmire knows that the Bible says that all who believe in Jesus possess the power to cast out devils, and he wants to know why Christians aren’t putting that power to use by casting the “lying spirits” out of Rep. Jerry Nadler and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.
- Jim Bakker claims that God recently told him that there are “people who are hurting the church so bad that I’m going to take them out” and then, just hours later, “one of the leaders who is so anti God’s people fell dead.”
- Finally, Sheila Zilinsky is not a fan of that “little Greta ‘I Have No Soul’ Thunberg, the little Nazi Hitler Youth.”