Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Federal Pink Hat Day
- President Trump says that “everyone thinks” that he deserves the Nobel Peace Prize “but I would never say it.”
- Robert Knight claims that if Hillary Clinton had become president, she would have established “‘Pink hat day’ throughout the federal government on Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger’s birthday.”
- Alex Marlow, editor-in-chief for Breitbart News, says he thinks Fox News has “turned into fangirls of the president because they think that gets them access or attention.”
- Dave Daubenmire doesn’t understand why American evangelicals celebrate while “Christless Israel kills Christians in Syria.”
- Linda Harvey praises those who helped “ex-gay” Lisa Miller kidnap her daughter and flee the country.
- Far-right pundit Candace Owens says she is “not opposed” to joining a class-action lawsuit with other right-wing activists and pundits in order to punish the media that have reported on their fringe views.
- Finally, David Lane has a fantasy: “Imagine in 2020 a thousand evangelical pastors running for local office: city council, school board, parks and recreation. If they averaged 500 volunteers per campaign, that would be a 500,000 grassroots, precinct-level explosion in the public square on November 3, 2020.”