Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Emissaries Of Hell
- Star Parker says that “Frederick Douglass would surely be an NRA advocate today.”
- The Family Research Council fumes that that Delta’s decision to cut business ties with the NRA was “a direct attack on Americans who believe in the right to keep and bear arms.”
- Matt Barber laughably insists that the Democratic memo debunking the Nunes memo was “a big nothing burger” that “actually bolstered the Nunes memo and proved that everything in the Nunes memo is 100-percent accurate.”
- Of course, right-wing pastor Rodney Howard-Browne thinks that Parkland shooting survivor David Hogg is a crisis actor.
- Finally, Dave Daubenmire declares that “the men and women who are ruling over us are emissaries of hell.”