Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Eliminate the Courts
- Don Boys insists that Martin Luther King Jr. “was a man without character, and informed, honest, decent Americans should not be honoring him with a special day each year.”
- The American Family Association’s Anne Reed says that “today’s feminists are misogynists” who have a “hatred for God’s design” for the family.
- Rick Wiles declares that President Trump and the Republicans should have used the two years in which they controlled Congress to “eliminate the federal court system.”
- Bryan Fischer proclaims that “traditional masculinity is not toxic. Biblical masculinity is not the disease in our America, it is the cure.”
- Finally, E.W. Jackson is now suggesting that he lost every political race he ever ran because “perhaps God wants me free of the constraints of public office so that I can say exactly what I’m led to say without politics to hinder me.”