Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Drag Queen Bible Story Hour
- Erik Rush says that conservatives must “find a way to effectively and completely disenfranchise leftists in America.”
- Has the annual “War on Christmas” started already?
- It should not come as a surprise to learn that “a large contingency” of Brenden Dilley’s audience consists of Trump-loving senior citizens.
- Steve Bannon reportedly thinks that the “deep state conspiracy theory is for nut cases”
- Finally, a warning from John Zmirak: “What’s stopping the LBGT lobby from stripping away the tax exemptions of faithful churches, and forcing them to hire drag queens for Sunday school? Just two things: A Republican in the White House, and the judges he’s appointing to critical courts. Remember that the next time someone whines that Trump’s unwinsome tweets discredit our Christian witness.”