Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Dr. Barton’s Biblical Cure For Depression
- Joseph Farah says that if the 2016 election were held today, “Trump would win the popular vote against Clinton.”
- Repeating the false history spread by David Barton and Glenn Beck, David Lane insists that “it would be difficult to overstate the importance of the role that the Book of Deuteronomy played in the life, law and culture in American history.”
- Speaking of Barton, he says that depression is caused by “being discontent with who you are or what’s going on” and not “doing the right thing, doing it in the culture, doing it with the Lord.”
- Richard Land, who lost his job with the Southern Baptist Convention’s Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission over his racially-charged comments regarding the killing of Trayvon Martin, declares that difficult to comprehend “how anyone can objectively … honestly and fairly accuse the Southern Baptist Convention of racism.”
- Hans von Spakovsky says it’s “nutty” and “absurd” to say that Trump’s “election integrity” commission is aimed at disenfranchising American voters.
- Finally, Scott Lively proclaims that “the bright future of the pro-family movement is in the hands of the man we hired to drain the swamp in Washington DC, and who hasn’t yet backed down in that fight despite the remarkable scorched-earth campaign of destruction and discreditation being waged against him by the establishment elites of both parties, Hollywood and the media.”