Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Donald the Bulldozer
- Dave Daubenmire declares that “Donald Trump is a bulldozer. He’s clearing the brush, and then goodness and mercy can follow him. He’s cutting the obstacles down, so we can see what’s really going on. So, goodness and mercy can follow in the aftermath.”
- Pat Robertson says that it makes him sick to his stomach to hear people make fun of the president.
- Chris McDonald proclaims that Trump has his “undying support” and “he’s going to have it until the day he leaves office.”
- Things don’t seem to be going very well for Roger Stone after being caught up in special counsel investigation: “It has had a negative financial impact on my family. I still have some work. I’m eating a lot of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.”
- Finally, the Family Research Council prays for Trump’s border wall: “Heavenly Father, we have departed far from you as a people, and to the degree we have, we have lost our common sense. We appeal to your mercy, Lord. Grant us time to repent. Save us from our foolishness and mischief. Guide our president and Congress to craft sensible measures to protect our borders, expand and strengthen our border walls, and stop illegal immigration into our country. Lord, even as the ancient Jews pleaded with you to strengthen their gates and the walls of their cities, please strengthen ours. We look to you to be our strength and our security!”