Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Disqualified to Serve in Public Ministry
- Chris McDonald and Mark Taylor believe that Barack Obama will soon be charged with treason and it will negate Obama’s entire presidency.
- Rodney Howard-Browne says that Christians were justified in voting for Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton in 2016 because while Trump may have had multiple affairs, Clinton is a lesbian.
- Josh Bernstein thinks that the bonkers letter that Trump sent House Speaker Nancy Pelosi may “go down in history as one of the greatest letters ever written by a president.”
- Scott Lively made a list of the “top 10 pro-family heroes of 2019” … and included himself on that list.
- Sandy Rios declares that God is protecting Trump: “I think there is a supernatural thing going on here. In think God is on the side of truth and justice, and I think right now Donald Trump is on the side of truth and justice. I think God likes men like that.”
- Dave Daubenmire took his grandchildren to the zoo recently, and the trip reinforced his opposition to interracial marriage.
- Finally, a group of Christian leaders tasked with investigating the allegations against evangelist Todd Bentley have concluded that Bentley “is not qualified to serve in leadership or ministry today”: “We see a steady pattern of compromised behavior, including credible accusations of adultery, sexting (including the exchanging of nude pictures or videos), vulgar language, and substance abuse.”