Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Did Jerry Falwell Jr. Just Rebuke the Religious Right?
- Jerry Falwell Jr. declares that “people who believe civil government should operate according to the teachings of Jesus … apparently think the US is a theocracy.” (Isn’t the idea that civil government should operate according to the teachings of Jesus basically the foundation of the Religious Right’s entire political worldview?)
- Don Feder says that “Democrats have made the transition from political party to suicide cult. Nancy Pelosi is mixing the Kool-Aid.”
- Bill Mitchell explains that if it seems like the things that President Trump is doing make no sense, that is because you don’t realize that “he is literally being guided by the hand of God.”
- Michael Snyder is upset that Denver International Airport is mocking the conspiracy theories that people spread about the airport: “There are legitimate questions that need to be answered, and right now, all they are giving us are humorous distractions.”
- Finally, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez graduated cum laude from Boston University, but to Pat Robertson, she is just some “young woman with no particular education to speak of.”