Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Demon Weed
- Gary Dull of the Pennsylvania Pastors Network warns the state not to legalize marijuana because “the Word of God makes a clear connection between drugs and the occult, implying that the unwise use of certain recreational drugs can lead to having the minds of the users open to wickedness and demonic activity.”
- Perry Stone prays on behalf of President Trump by asking God to defeat “the lying spirit” and the “habitual liars” in Washington, D.C.
- Dennis Prager would love to write speeches for Trump because “the left is intellectually vapid and I know how to make that clear to people.”
- Bert Farias says that “unless the church humbles itself, there will be judgment in America beginning in 2020 and 2021. These years are pivotal in the governmental arena of our nation. The continual hatred and battering of our president and the impeachment inquiry and hunt for dirt on him is the beginnings of the further divide of our nation. This is a severe warning. Civil unrest and civil war in parts of our nation could result. Such chaos and disorder will open us to foreign invasion.”
- Finally, Tony Perkins brags about the influence that the religious right has in the Trump administration: “We’re not on the outside looking in, we’re on the inside working out.”