Right Wing Bonus Tracks: David Souter’s ‘Latent Problems’
- The James Dobson Family Institute has launched a new public policy center that will apparently do the exact same things as the dozens of other Religious Right groups that already exist.
- Sandy Rios believes that the deep state is behind the allegations against Rep. Jim Jordan.
- L. Todd Wood says that opposition to President Trump must be destroyed: “This whole Trump/Russia/Resistance thing is just a manifestation of this evil agenda. It has to be defeated – now. Trump is the only thing standing in the way of this monstrous machine that is destroying our great nation.”
- Paul Begley predicts the Mitt Romney will run for president in 2020 in order to siphon votes away from President Trump and help Hillary Clinton become president.
- Liz Crokin says that “a vote for a Democrat is a vote to support pedophilia & child sex trafficking.”
- Finally, on “The 700 Club” today, Pat Robertson did not hide his disgust with former Supreme Court Justice David Souter: “He was always on the side of the left. He was a confirmed bachelor and I won’t go beyond that, but there was some latent problems with him.”