Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Bring Back HUAC
- Right-wing pastor Franklin Graham says that the sexual assault allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh are “not relevant.”
- Right-wing commentator Dennis Prager has some thoughts on women’s empowerment: “When my wife was a waitress in her mid-teens, the manager of her restaurant grabbed her breasts and squeezed them on numerous occasions. She told him to buzz off, figured out how to avoid being in places where they were alone, and continued going about her job. That’s empowerment.”
- President Trump predicts that Republicans will do better than expected in the midterm elections, thanks to his amazing health.
- Right-wing commentator Larry Tomczak is aghast that Barack Obama violated “presidential protocol” by criticizing President Trump.
- Infowars conspiracy theorist Alex Jones says that transgender people are “an abused, brainwashed group of people, in the main” that are “inducted into a cult of sex.”
- Finally, right-wing activist Josh Bernstein declares that Congress should bring back the House Un-American Activities Committee and execute for treason those who are working to undermine President Trump.