Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Breeders
- Cliff Kincaid doesn’t believe that Jeffrey Epstein killed himself and has a pretty good idea about who is really responsible for his death: the Council on Foreign Relations.
- Rick Wiles has figured out the identity of Anonymous, the administration insider who wrote a new book about President Donald Trump: Barack Hussein Obama.
- Brenden Dilley predicts that he’ll be attending Trump’s victory party on election night in 2020.
- Dave Daubenmire claims that many women who have abortions are actually “breeders” who are “paid to get pregnant [and] abort the baby for satanic rituals.”
- Josh Bernstein says that the Drudge Report is a “biased, anti-Trump propaganda piece of trash” that should be boycotted.
- Finally, Robert Knight asserts that billionaire philanthropist George Soros has been channeling donations into state attorney general races to make it easier for Democrats to commit voter fraud: “I think this is all designed to ensure that when leftists steal votes and commit vote fraud, they’re not going to face any problems from prosecutors.”