Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Born at the Wrong Time
- Anti-LGBTQ activist Robert Oscar Lopez has been fired from his teaching position at the Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary.
- Vehement anti-Semite Rick Wiles is proud to defend Robert Jeffress’ declaration that Jews are going to Hell.
- Brenden Dilley believes that if he had been active in any other decade, he would have been “a multi-millionaire, massive celebrity.”
- The Family Research Council asserts that the Southern Poverty Law Center “is engaged in a direct assault on American families by stealing the innocence of children through exposure to biblically prohibited sex of all kinds and now the surreal world of gender identity confusion.”
- Finally, Dave Daubenmire likens being gay to a “dog contracting rabies.”