Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Barreling Toward World Peace
- Dave Daubenmire is urging his followers to “contact Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsay Graham and demand a status report on Ruth Bader Ginsburg [and to] demand an investigation into her mental capacity in regards to her ability to do her job.”
- Jesse Lee Peterson continues to long for the days when “black women were not allowed to go outside” with nappy hair.
- Paul McGuire warns that the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) is “an inter-dimensional portal designed to allow access from another dimension [and] bring fallen angels into the dimension of earth.”
- It looks like Randall Terry is up to his old attention-seeking tricks.
- Finally, Ann Vandersteel can’t understand why anyone would oppose President Trump and why they won’t just “let him finish out for the next 12 years,” especially since “we’re barreling toward literally world peace at Mach 10 right now.”