Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Barbara Bush Is Not In Heaven
- Paul Begley thinks the Illuminati are preparing to unleash civil unrest in America if President Trump fires special counsel Robert Mueller.
- Scott Lively vows to be “the most pro-Trump governor in America” if he is elected in Massachusetts.
- Religious Right radio host Sandy Rios is joining other pro-Trump evangelicals in attempting to downplay an Evangelical conference where faith leaders expressed concerns over Trump.
- Dave Daubenmire was joined by Peter LaBarbera on his “Pass The Salt Live” webcast last week for an episode that was dedicated entirely to exposing the “disgusting” and “obscene” behavior practiced by gay people.
- At the Washington Examiner, Tom Rogan writes that Democratic Socialists of America members who chanted “Nazi scum, get out” at alt-right collaborator Milo Yiannopoulous proved that “the American far-left is embracing increasingly Nazi-esque political conduct.”
- Finally, Kevin Swanson suggests that Barbara Bush is not in heaven due to her personal support for reproductive rights.