Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Are You Using A Sissy Bible?
- A judge has tossed the lawsuit Liberty Counsel filed against GuideStar for daring to report that LC had been designated an anti-gay group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.
- We’ll keep this diatribe from Charlie Daniels in mind for the next time the Right tells celebrities to shut up about politics.
- Joseph Farah insists that evangelicals are not a bunch of hypocrites for supporting President Trump: “Right now, however, there is very little to criticize. It’s quite simply, from an evangelical worldview, the best start to a presidency in modern history.”
- Rick Wiles is very excited to have been invited by the White House to join Trump at the World Economic Forum.
- Operation Rescue’s statement in response to reports that Cecile Richards will step down from her position at Planned Parenthood is, predictably, bonkers.
- Finally, Dave Daubenmire says that Christians who don’t use the King James Version are using a “sissy Bible.”