Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Another Call For Martial Law
- Matt Barber says that if Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh withdraws or is voted down, President Trump should immediately name a new nominee who will receive a confirmation vote within two weeks.
- Ralph Reed warns that if Senate Republicans fail to confirm Kavanaugh, “then it will be very difficult to motivate and energize faith-based and conservative voters in November.”
- Rick Joyner absurdly claims that every single person who knew both Clarence Thomas and “Juanita” Hill believed Thomas’ claim that he never sexually harassed Hill.
- For some reason, Rick Wiles dedicated an entire television program last night to remembering and praising corrupt and unhinged former Rep. James Trafficant.
- Finally, Josh Bernstein is urging Trump to lock down Washington, D.C., and send in the military to “round up and arrest all of these deep state officials.”