Right Wing Bonus Tracks: ‘America Is a Military Occupied Country’
- Pat Robertson warns that President Donald Trump is a modern-day Neville Chamberlain for abandoning Syria, predicting that though he’ll be re-elected in 2020, America will find itself struggling to survive as the nation fights off attacks from Russia, China, North Korea, and Turkey.
- Ted Baehr knows why Hollywood dislikes Trump: “He’s one of the last bulwarks to say we need religion, we need faith, we need values.”
- Rick Wiles says that “America is a military occupied country” that is under “Israeli-Zionist control.”
- Wayne Allyn Root is threatening to move to Utah to run for the Senate because “Mike Lee and Mitt Romney are frauds” and “Democrat assets.”
- Finally, Dave Kubal explains why evangelicals continue to support Trump: “When I see clear demonic activity—arbitrary distortions of processes, illegal leaking of information, and known evil sources being utilized—my discernment tells me this activity is a demonic attack on someone being used to accomplish God’s purposes. The watchman watches for God’s activity, and also the enemy’s.”