Right Wing Bonus Tracks: A Weapon Of Righteousness
- E.W. Jackson pledges that he will defend the Second Amendment if he is elected to the U.S. Senate because, in the right hands, an assault weapon can be “a weapon of righteousness.”
- Gun Owners of America opposes efforts to keep weapons out of the hands of violent or mentally ill people: “Once you’re stripped of your constitutional rights in a star chamber proceeding, in which you have no right to participate, the first time you learn about it is when a SWAT team arrives at your house to ransack your home, look for all of your guns, and if you resist, to arrest or even shoot you and your relatives.”
- Elizabeth Johnston, who calls herself “The Activist Mommy,” tells Tony Perkins that sex-ed funding should only go towards abstinence-only curricula because “that’s all parents want their kids to learn.”
- Sebastian Gorka breaks with MAGA movement figures who doubt the legitimacy of last weekend’s Syria gas attack and tells Breitbart editor-in-chief Alex Marlow that false flag accusers are “useful idiots” for the Assad regime and Russia.
- Finally, Josh Bernstein calls for President Trump to commit “economic genocide” against countries like China, Iran, North Korea and Syria in order to literally starve the people into rising up and overthrowing their governments.