Right Wing Bonus Tracks: A Very Stable Genius
- President Trump wants to assure everyone that he is “a very stable genius.”
- Rick Joyner agrees because he “tested one time as a genius” and he recognizes that Trump is likewise brilliant.
- David Whitney hopes Trump will freeze the assets of Hillary Clinton and Harry Reid.
- Somehow The Daily Caller’s Ginni Thomas managed to score an “exclusive” interview with her husband, Justice Clarence Thomas.
- Josh Bernstein says that a store that caters to transgender children is “no different than ISIS.”
- Finally, Pat Robertson says that Trump “is going to come out to be one of the most successful and the best presidents we’ve ever had, you mark my word.”