Right Wing Bonus Tracks: A Terrifying President
- Josh Bernstein asserts that all those responsible for “stealing” the 2020 election are responsible for the crisis in Ukraine, and he hopes they all “burn in hell for eternity.”
- Patrick Howley is using his position at National File to publish propaganda for neo-Nazi groups.
- Johnny Enlow attempts to explain how the “illicit use of face masks” during the Super Bowl prophetically exposed President Joe Biden’s “theft” of the 2020 election.
- Joseph Farah is not a fan of Biden: “He’s irrational. He’s condescending. He’s frustrated. He’s angry. He’s embarrassing himself and this once great nation.”
- Rep. Ralph Norman thinks that the Biden administration is intentionally using inflation to wage an “assault” on churches.
- Finally, Rep. Madison Cawthorn reveals what he is looking for in a president: “What I really, truly want in a president is for the rest of the world to be terrified of them.”