Right Wing Bonus Tracks: A Telling Quote
- A telling quote from the Family Research Council’s Tony Perkins: “I’ve been to the White House I don’t know how many more times in the first six months this year than I was during the entire Bush administration.”
- Joseph Farah will not be wishing Barack Obama a happy birthday.
- Peter LaBarbera says that “the Democratic Party represents half the country and it’s completely given over to this revolutionary sin movement.”
- Mat Staver is sick and tired of Liberty Counsel being labeled an anti-gay hate group and he “is not going to tolerate it anymore.”
- Dave Daubenmire declares that “President Trump’s, and America’s, only hope for survival is to totally take over the Republican Party” and calls on Trump to launch an all-out war against the GOP.
- Finally, despite Trump’s denials, a reporter insists “that eight or nine people heard Trump call the White House a dump.”