Right Wing Bonus Tracks: A Sound of Victory
- Americans For Legal Immigration PAC is calling on President Donald Trump to immediately “dispatch Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents to Las Vegas, Nevada (Clarke County) before immigrant workers and illegal alien Democrat voters hand the state and Presidency to Joe Biden.”
- Newt Gingrich says that Trump “should be prepared to file suit in every single state” to prevent the election from being “stolen by the Democrats.”
- Dave Daubenmire is floating a conspiracy theory that alleges that the current vote-counting controversies are all part of a “sting” operation set up by the Trump administration to expose rampant Democratic voter fraud.
- Perry Stone notes that if Trump doesn’t win reelection, a lot of self-proclaimed “prophets” are going to have a lot of explaining to do: “If Biden wins, there will be many numerous men and women who will need to explain what happened. They spoke to millions on YouTube, and you can’t just go away and hide. That’s a lot of egg on the face. The Holy Spirit cannot lie and does not deceive.“
- Finally, presidential spiritual adviser Paula White held a very impassioned prayer service last night in which she battled against the “demonic confederacies” that she says are attempting to steal the election from Trump.