Right Wing Bonus Tracks: A Scourge On The Nation
- Kim Davis has released an autobiography, which is being published by Liberty Counsel’s New Revolution Publishers imprint.
- E.W. Jackson says that Sen. Tim Kaine, who he hopes to challenge for the Senate, is “not only a scourge on Virginia, he is a scourge on the country.”
- Pat Robertson claims that his Christian Broadcasting Network was responsible for bringing 85 million people to Christ last year.
- Flip Benham was arrested for allegedly threatening a women’s health clinic worker.
- Finally, Michael Savage claims that “some very important people have come to me” and urged him to run for the U.S. Senate in California.