Right Wing Bonus Tracks: A Police State Test
- Jonathan Shuttlesworth says that social distancing recommendations aimed at stopping the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus “are a police state test.”
- Dennis Prager is “more worried about the shutdown of the society” than he is about COVID-19.
- Glenn Beck has finally found a conspiracy theory that even he doesn’t believe.
- Stefan Molyneux claims “there’s way more evidence that coronavirus was developed as a bioweapon than that Assad ever used chemical weapons.”
- Finally, Diamond and Silk encouraged people to defy social distancing: “The only way we can become immune to the environment; we must be out in the environment. Quarantining people inside of their houses for extended periods will make people sick!” Unfortunately for them, their tweet was removed for spreading misinformation.