Right Wing Bonus Tracks: A Monstrous Hate Crime
- Bryan Fischer says that the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump is “a big, monstrous, taxpayer-funded hate crime.”
- Brenden Dilley is not a fan of “weaselly, treasonous fuck” Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, the combat-decorated national security specialist who testified today as part of the impeachment inquiry.
- The American Family Association seems to have changed its tune regarding its desire for corporations to “remain neutral” on contentious social issues.
- Eugene Delgaudio and his Public Advocate organization are “demanding that Attorney General Barr open an immediate investigation into the mass assault on Chick-fil-A in an attempt to terrorize them and to deprive them of their First Amendment protected Religious Liberty.”
- Josh Bernstein declares that Trump “is a good person, he doesn’t lie, he doesn’t steal, he doesn’t cheat; all he does is give.”
- Finally, Dave Daubenmire says that Trump made a surprise visit to the hospital over the weekend because “the one who tastes his food became violently sick.”