Right Wing Bonus Tracks: A Heavenly Cease and Desist Order
- Mark Taylor insists that if they counted only “true legal votes,” it would be obvious that President Donald Trump “won almost all 50 states” in the recent election.
- Speaking of Taylor, he and Chris McDonald assert that Christians have no obligation to “submit” to a Joe Biden presidency.
- On a related note, Dave Daubenmire declares that he will pray that Biden and Kamala Harris fail because they are “enemies of the cross.”
- Richard Land suggests that the election of Biden and Harris is “a judgment of God on the United States.”
- Finally, George Pearsons issued “a heavenly cease and desist order” to stop the effort to supposedly “steal” the election from Trump.