Right Wing Bonus Tracks: A Gay Shame Parade
- E.W. Jackson declares that he believes with all his heart that “descendants of slaves living in America are actually better off than had they not been brought here.”
- Jesse Lee Peterson insists that “there is no such thing as police brutality.”
- Jerry Boykin says that the Holy Spirit told him that God spared him from death in his years of military combat so he could fight against gay marriage.
- David Lane proclaims that “it stands to reason that there will be no progress in restoring America’s heritage and culture until secularism’s grip on public education, universities and academia has been broken.”
- Finally, Dave Daubenmire asserts that “if they have a gay pride parade, we ought to have a gay shame parade.”