Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 9/6/16
- Jan Markell warns that “a Hillary Clinton presidency will speed up the end-times scenario.”
- Jim Garlow warns that President Obama’s “betrayal” of Israel might destroy America.
- Joseph Farah warns that “people who believe the Bible is the Word of God will find themselves under serious persecution in a Hillary Clinton administration.”
- Frank Gaffney remembers Phyllis Schlafly as “in equal parts tough as nails and classily feminine.”
- Chuck Norris says “our forefathers increased and decreased the influx of peoples because America was building a melting pot and because certain ethnicities often brought with them certain securities and degrees of productivity.”
- Finally, Daniel Greenfield explains why the veil must be banned in all its forms: “Muslim women wearing a burka, a hijab or a burkini are pointing a sign at other women. The sign tells Muslim men to harass those other women instead of them. It’s not modesty. It’s the way that Muslim women choose to function as an instrument of Muslim violence against non-Muslim women.”