Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 9/4/14
- The verdict is in and former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell and his wife have both been found guilty on multiple counts of corruption.
- Laurie Roth tells President Obama that “the American people aren’t done with our freedom, our Constitution, our Declaration of Independence and Bill of Rights … The American people are also not done with our guns, Holy Bibles and Jesus.”
- Tom DeLay says that “in defending America against radical Islamic terrorism, Barack Obama cannot be trusted. Barack Obama was raised a Muslim, and he claims he is a Christian, and I can’t say for sure whether he’s a Christian or not, but he has shown over the last few years that he has great sympathies with Islam.”
- For a guy who went around boldly proclaiming that he was a victim of political persecution, Dinesh D’Souza sure does sound contrite now that he is begging for mercy after having admitted to violating campaign finance laws.
- Footage of David Barton speaking in Ukraine is starting to show up on YouTube.
- Meriam Ibrahim will appear at the upcoming Values Voter Summit where she will be honored.
- Finally, there was a rainbow over Washington, D.C. recently and Anne Graham-Lotz wonders if it was a sign that God heard her prayers for Jerusalem.