Right Wing Bonus Tracks 9/30/15
- JG Smoothy explains that America must be governed by “Christian themed laws” because they are “the best options for Johnny America, even if a person identifies as an Atheist … [B]elieve what you want about the Bible, but these biblical laws are just plain healthy for any nation.”
- There are more sordid developments in the never-ending Josh Duggar saga.
- Right-wing teenage zealot and Bryan Fischer acolyte Caiden Cowger has become “the youngest nationally syndicated radio host in the history of talk radio.”
- Laurie Higgins goes to war against gender-neutral pronouns: “We have to resist it – and we have to resist it even when it’s costly. To be a follower of Christ is necessarily costly. We have lived in America for all these decades and never really had to pay anything for being followers of Christ. Those days are over.”
- Finally, John Piper explains that “sex belongs to Christians” and is for Christians only: “The heavens are telling the glory of God. We are to see it. And worship him. So it is with the breasts of our wives. The breasts are telling the glory of God, the goodness of God, the beauty of God and more. We are to see it. And worship Him.”