Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 9/30/14
- Mark Creech calls upon GOP presidential hopefuls to “Kiss The Son,” by which he means they are to “welcome Christ, to honor him, to love him, to be unashamed of him and his sovereignty over all things” in their run for office.
- Charles Dunn thinks Ted Cruz ought to sit out the 2016 presidential race because “he’s not been around long enough to have built a substantial organization nationally.” Of course, Dunn also thinks that Ben Carson would be a great vice-presidential candidate, so maybe nobody should trust his judgment.
- Anti-Islam activist Robert Spencer says that even if President Obama approves the use of ground troops against ISIS, “he’ll hamstring them with rules of engagement that will make it impossible for them to win anyway.”
- Ron Paul wants to see more secessionist movements in the U.S.
- Tony Perkins says social conservatives are eager to unite behind one GOP presidential contender early in the process in an effort to avoid diluting their power.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer explains that the recent breach of the White House is proof that God did not design women to serve in the Secret Service.