- Ben Carson knows what’s to blame for the fall of the Roman Empire: gay marriage.
- Donald Trump is courting a group of televangelists and faith-healers.
- Bobby Jindal wants to make sure everyone knows that Willie Robertson of “Duck Dynasty” did not switch his endorsement to Donald Trump.
- Bill Muehlenberg of BarbWire says God sanctioned the death penalty so if opponents think it’s wrong then “they really need to deal with God about it”: “It is time we let God be God in these areas, and not insist that we can somehow do a better job of governing the universe than he does.”
- The House GOP’s attempt to trip up Planned Parenthood’s Cecile Richards did not go well, and included this moment of creepiness:
Rep Trey Gowdy (R-SC) winks at Planned Parenthood Pres Cecile Richards during today’s Hse Oversight Cmte he… https://t.co/BRh6EeMuec
— Frank Thorp V (@frankthorpNBC) September 29, 2015