Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 9/29/14
- Tom Minnery of CitizenLink says that Religious Right groups are urging people not to vote for Republican candidates who support marriage equality to send the GOP a message that “social conservatives are people who will not be taken for granted.”
- Rush Limbaugh and Chuck Norris think that Eric Holder resigned in order to position himself for a Supreme Court nomination.
- The Foundation for Moral Law, started by Roy Moore, is joining the right-wing campaign to demand that Justices Elena Kagan and Ruth Bader Ginsburg recuse themselves from any case involving marriage equality.
- Republican congressional candidate Zach Dasher stands by his statement that atheism was partially responsible for the Sandy Hook massacre: “These children that were killed in Connecticut were made for a purpose and to be honest with you even the killer himself was made for a purpose he was made in the image of God. But somewhere along the way he believed what the atheist says. He reduced humanity to nothing more than a collection of atoms to be discarded like an old banana peel.”
- Finally, “Coach” Dave Daubenmire is furious about efforts to “effeminize football” and “effeminize manhood” by harping on the Ray Rice domestic violence scandal: