Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 9/2/15
- Glenn Beck is predictably outraged that the media did not understand how amazingly life-changing his “Restoring Unity” rally really was.
- Discredited anti-gay researcher Mark Regnerus has been added to the lineup for the World Congress of Families conference in Utah next month.
- Franklin Graham is traveling to all 50 states for his “Decision America Tour” in an effort to “urge Christians not only to vote but also to engage by running for political office at all levels—local, state, and federal. We need Christian judges, Christian assembly members, and Christian mayors. We need Christian clerks of court, school board members, governors, and, of course, senators and representatives.”
- Ex-gay and anti-gay activists are holding a “Clarity Conference” in Oklahoma later this month.
- Finally, in case she hasn’t already made it abundantly clear, BarbWire’s Gina Miller does not like homosexuality: “It’s about the destruction of freedom, and specifically, the destruction of Christian freedom. Truth does not change, and the truth about homosexuality does not change. Homosexual behavior is sin. It’s destructive and dangerous. It’s unnatural. It’s immoral. It’s a gross perversion of God’s design for human sexuality. It’s naturally repulsive to those who retain a functioning moral compass.”