Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 9/19/14
- “Coach” Dave Daubenmire tells his audience that they need to own a gun because social unrest is coming, but he doesn’t “want to get into the debate whether or not you’re going to have to shoot a law enforcement officer.”
- Laurie Higgins argues that the Ray Rice domestic violence scandal shows why women in the military should not be allowed to serve in combat.
- Paul Vallely believes that President Obama should resign because “he has no capability of leading this country at this time.”
- We will probably be hearing a lot from Rifqa Bary in the coming months, as she’ll soon have a book to promote.
- Even the kids in Utah know that gay marriage is wrong: “One 8-year-old put marker to paper to make clear why she supported opposite-sex unions. She wrote ‘God made two genders for a reason. Adam and Eve, not Eve and Eve or Adam and Adam. Get it right! It’s Adam and Eve.'”
- Finally, we are looking forward to seeing David Barton, Rick Scarborough, Tony Perkins, Jim Garlow, Sandy Rios, Lila Rose and others come together next month for iPledgeSunday.