Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 9/18/15
- Anti-gay activists are waging a “superhuman effort” to defeat Houston’s anti-discrimination ordinance because “part of the homosexual agenda is to destroy religious freedom.”
- Don’t you just hate it “when apostles and prophets use prophetic witchcraft against you”?
- An excellent point from Paul Hair: “Liberty University invited Bernie Sanders to speak to its students and promote his Marxist ideology, and if it is open to hosting this politically correct evil advocate, Liberty should be open to hosting a politically incorrect evil advocate next.”
- Todd Starnes is very angry with the Muppets.
- Finally, rest assured that Glenn Beck is only working on “saving the right people” with his $10 million Nazarene Fund … by which he means “Christians.”