Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 9/18/14
- Oh good. Former half-term governor Sarah Palin will speak at next week’s Values Voter Summit.
- FRC prays: “May strong pro-life men and women be elected this November just weeks from now!”
- BarbWire is really giving WND a run for its money as the Right’s premier source for insane content.
- George Soros is behind everything.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer spent two segments on his radio program today calling for the reinstatement of DADT, citing a recent GQ article about male-on-male sexual assault in the military. The article, of course, explicitly notes that such assaults have nothing to do with homosexuality: “‘One of the myths is that the perpetrators identify as gay, which is by and large not the case,’ says James Asbrand, a psychologist with the Salt Lake City VA’s PTSD clinical team. ‘It’s not about the sex. It’s about power and control.'”