Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 9/17/14
- The National Organization for Marriage needs donations because “the next six months may determine the future of marriage in America for generations to come!”
- Poor people in America are not really poor, Robert Rector of the Heritage Foundation explains, because some of them own TVs and cars and have internet access.
- Anne Graham Lotz responds to Jews who were upset by her assertion that they need Jesus to be saved by quoting the Apostle Paul’s letter to the Romans, which really ought to convince them.
- Micah Clark of the American Family Association of Indiana is not happy about judges allowing gay partners to be listed as the “spouse” on death certificates: “[R]ather than fully force same-sex marriage upon a state, they are chipping away at this through a public policy matter, knowing that this weakens marriage laws and [that] future judges can totally overturn the law by pointing back at these decisions.”
- Brian Camenker of MassResistance says that Scott Brown is nothing more than a liberal carpetbagger.
- Finally, Vision America asks you to sign its voter pledge: “To restore religious freedom, I pledge to vote wisely in the upcoming political party primaries and general elections, and by reviewing factual data in Vision America Action’s Voter Guide.”