Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 9/15/16
- Since the future of the Supreme Court has been the central justification the Religious Right has used for supporting Donald Trump, the prospect of him naming the “first openly gay member of the Court” must be rather alarming to them.
- David Barton is not happy that the word “gender-fluid” has made its way into the Oxford English Dictionary.
- Glenn Beck’s media empire seems to be falling apart.
- Jane Chastain says that Tim Kaine is “what Lenin referred to as ‘useful idiots.'”
- Finally, FRC prays that “God’s people [will] recognize that mass persecution of Christians in America is immediately ahead unless God fearing men and women are elected to a majority of public offices across America in November.”