Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 9/15/14
- Jim Garlow has organized something called “The Jefferson Gathering” on Capitol Hill, in which Religious Right activists like Jonathan Cahn are brought in to speak to members of Congress and lead them in prayer.
- Watching Glenn Beck struggle to come up with a coherent conspiracy theory to explain why President Obama uses the term “ISIL” rather than “ISIS” is rather entertaining.
- Lee Duigon explains that liberals are unhappy because “Satan is unhappy”: “When the devil is angry and unhappy, his servants are angry and unhappy.”
- Bryan Fischer is worried that Adrian Peterson’s indictment on charges of child abuse will give corporal punishment a bad name, which shouldn’t happen because its use is commanded by God.
- Finally, “Coach” Dave Daubenmire is no conspiracy theorist, but contrails are nefarious and “something is being sprayed on us!”