Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 9/1/16
- Lee Duigon declares that “the time has come to take our country back. And, because there can be nothing worthwhile accomplished without it, to re-Christianize America.”
- WND is still hard at work trying to prove that the World Trade Center was brought down by a “controlled demolition” on 9/11.
- Bryan Fischer proclaims that Donald Trump “just won the White House” thanks to last night’s hardline anti-immigration speech.
- Rachel Alexander warns that Democrats are planting fake stories on the internet designed to trick conservatives into sharing on social media in order to “make conservatives look like radical extremists.”
- The Catholic League’s Bill Donohue has filed a “formal complaint against Anthony Weiner for suspected child abuse.”
- Finally, David Barton does not think much of the “horse manure” that history professor John Fea has supposedly been peddling.