Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 9/11/15
- Laurie Higgins hails Kim Davis: “Her action has exposed the alienating actions and hostility of those in and out of government who are hell-bent on subordinating First Amendment protections to the pagan sexual revolution that, like the ‘corpse flower,’ is coming into full fetid bloom.”
- Deacon Keith Fournier hopes that the Davis saga will lead to a “Christian revolution.”
- The Kentucky state lawmaker who put Davis in touch with Mat Staver “doesn’t believe Liberty Counsel would advise Davis to fight a battle she is likely to lose simply to advance its own causes or interests.” That is literally laughable.
- Linda Harvey says that gay marriage is not based on “real love”: “This is not authentic love. Real love does not relish and exalt sin, as we know from scripture. Real love rejoices in the truth.”
- Finally, Todd Starnes and Erick Stakelbeck will host a panel discussion next week on “The 3 Biggest Challenges Facing Christianity: The Rise of Radical Islam, Militant Atheism and Intolerant Homosexuality.”