Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 9/10/15
- Ted Cruz spoke at David Barton’s “Pastors’ Briefing” last night on Capitol Hill.
- Even Joe Arpaio thinks Donald Trump has gone too far with his anti-immigration rhetoric, which is quite an accomplishment.
- Speaking of Trump, he has reportedly turned down an invitation to speak at the upcoming Values Voter Summit.
- Dave Daubenmire credits the prayers of his “Salt and Light Brigade” for Kim Davis’ release from jail.
- Finally, Phyllis Schlafly says that “when the Supreme Court ruled that all 50 states must license same-sex unions on the same terms as marriage, the court was implicitly declaring that Christianity and the Bible are wrong.”