Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 9/10/14
- Glenn Beck is now enamored with Andrew W.K., spending an entire hour with him on TV last night and calling him “one of the more important voices to unite America.”
- Some more keen insights from Todd Starnes: “Secretary of State Kerry says ISIS is anti-Islam. It seems like this administration is more interested in defending Islam than they are the United States.”
- Things would be so much better “if America were a Christian nation.”
- Deacon Keith Fournier gushes about Rick Santorum and hopes that he runs for president: “Rick Santorum is a statesman in an age of salesmen – and women. He is a man with a chest.”
- South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley will speak at Bob Jones University next week.
- Finally, Rick Joyner reveals that he recently spent eight hours in Heaven.